Want to have some tips to staying in Alignment?
FROM BEING DOWN TO BEING IN YOUR FLOW
A few days ago, a friend wrote to me feeling saying that she had been in a wonderful flow and had felt that day that she had – in her words – “crashed”. She had been feeling great, doing all sorts of things to look after herself, and then all of a sudden she felt things “fall down” all around her and she felt very, very down – down to a degree that she had hardly ever felt.
She had been intending to become a client before this happened and is about to become one anyway. I wrote her a message at the time which enabled her to realise how she could get herself back into her flow.
Within days, she is buzzing and is back in her flow despite how down she was at the time. She wrote to me this morning with a list of around 10 things that I had mentioned in my message to her which she had organised into a list.
(To give you the context of some of the points below, I’ve annotated some of them and put the annotations in brackets)
TOP 10 LIST FOR STAYING IN ALIGNMENT
I am going to re-read your note every day for the rest of my life! ha ha Seriously, there are so many good points that you make there.
1. I love the idea of being “light and easy” with myself. You are right, the easier I allow myself to be, the better I feel! Do not disrupt flow…ok, got it!
(Do not beat yourself up and create resistance from your flow. Be light and easy and gentle with yourself. Let the energy flow, and let it build and grow.)
2. No beating self up…stay away from quicksand…excellent point! Btw, I thought about quicksand a lot as a child…just remembered that…haha
(The languaging she was using was of “crashing” in having come out of her flow. Understandably, due to the state that she was in at the time, she used the languaging a few times in her original message to me so I asked to her to focus instead on what she wanted (than on what was wrong, i.e. “crashing”). It’s like quicksand – that’s the analogy I used. The more we struggle, the more we get pulled in. The more attention to what we don’t want, the more we ‘fight’, the more we can feel getting sucked in.
So relax, get your attention away from that. Don’t put your energy towards it. Instead, be light and easy because your flow is ALWAYS there, it’s about you letting it in (and not fighting or resisting it). You are always connected to your flow. So relax, let it in. Think thoughts that feel good, they are you letting in your flow.)
3. Relax and know it is ok to concentrate on “me”. I just want you to know that I never knew until a few years back that it is ok to love myself…unfortunately I think a lot of people are unaware of that. (Might make an excellent post for you in the future)
4. Get rid of unwanted thoughts by thinking of being in the “now”. Will try and just revert to breathing technique or mantra…I call on my higher self.
5. Begin thinking of one wonderful thing to appreciate and then add more to the list.
6. Good thoughts = positive flow!
7. Do things that feel genuinely good to you.
8. Do things that energetically have value for you.
(I said to her to consider the things she does, thinks and feels for their ‘energetic value’. How do they feel? My sense was she was getting drained because she was focusing on things which energetically didn’t feel great for her and she was ‘getting things done’ and ‘working away’ rather than being in her flow. She focused on this, as I get my clients to do, and she felt herself driven to do things which were more compelling and had a higher ‘energetic value’ and very easily and naturally her flow came. I got her to focus on how things felt to herself.
I have even worked with Law of Attraction coaches in guiding them to making this a way in their lives and their businesses, love lives and many other things have skyrocketed.)
9. Allow yourself to create personal well being doing the things you love.
10. Find your own personal ‘Super’ Coach, like Hemal Radia…:)
By the way, you are absolutely wonderful!
Thanks, things are getting better already…woo hoo!
PS. Maybe you could post this as Hemal’s Top Ten List for Staying in Alignment…
Any questions? Any comments? Anything you’d like to add that has
worked for you? Feel free to add your thoughts to the comments below…
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)