— Lena Mitchell Jasiak
For those of you who haven’t downloaded the audio of the recent “Making 2010 Great For YOU!” teleseminar, you can do so here! This event was very popular and HUGELY appreciated, as you will see. There is content at the start about making this a great year for you, followed by insights to questions submitted.
It was scheduled for an hour and ended up being two hours because there were so many questions and interactions on it! There is a lot of information here and great answers to some great questions. And it’s a FREE audio to download.
To download it:
I love the way you are so effortless when you talk about the Law of Attraction, unlike so many other speakers who almost make it sound like something incomprehensible … You are doing much good Hemal! … and I feel really blessed to have connected with you here. The content, which I always find really valuable because even though it is stuff that I mostly know (on a deeper level) … again, you simplify it and make it so easy to apply.
— Georgina Laros, South Africa
information and you’re hitting on so many areas that resonate here.
Your presentation was great last time and it’s even better this time.
— Krystal, Southern California
questions, and in doing so gave me guidance to move ahead. As a side
benefit I found peace within myself for the ways you have offered
guidance to deal with my quandries! I look forward to your continuing
— Judy Green, USA
There were countless questions answered, some included:
– How do I manifest loads of money when I have never experienced it before? How do I stop feeling discouraged when I compare myself to others successes in manifesting?
– What do I do when I feel my soulmate and twin flame is with another?
– I have used goal setting in the past and at times it has worked and at other times not. Can you please guide me on this and on staying positive?
– I know it’s best to think only of the present moment -“the Now” – but how do I focus and be positive as I continue to endure several simultaneous and overwhelming life-changing situations this year?
– What if we attract something which is contrary to the lessons we may have chosen to learn. eg, what if our path is to learn to be poor to serve the poor, but we want to be comfortable financially?
– What do you do about negative people bombarding your life? They seem to be all around and pulling you down.
– What if what you would like to manifest is possible but it seems “mountains will have to move out of the way” or a miracle occur for it to happen? Still keep believing?
– I am looking to meet a partner that I can share my world with as well as start a family. I have been dating and continue to meet men that show interest and similar goals but when I express my interest in a relationship things take a different direction. What can I do?
– As a result of some things that have happened, I doubt I will ever be as successful and get as much money now. I fear I will become lonely, lose my friends, and that they are judging me. That they have views about me that I won’t like. Is there something that can be done?
You are extraordinary person! Please, keep walking your special way!
Have fantastic 2010 year! !
— Olga, Lugansk, Ukraine
— Karla M. Nashar, Indonesia
I really appreciate your blog. The way you write about the law of attraction is so clear and useful.
I’ve added you to my blogroll at http://www.conduitofjoy.com.
Keep up the great writing.
Thanks Kara 🙂
The first card used the I heart heart stamp set which I am trying to focus on right now to gsive some attention to the our current Haiti promotion. When you purchase the I heaadsfrt heart stamp set, $2.00 from every purchase will go towards aid in Haiti!