Isn’t what is happening with North Korea and South Korea & the US an example of what happens in personal relationships when ‘ego’ and ‘mind’ get involved?
If everything on a macro level is reflective of a micro level and vice versa, isn’t this a reminder of us managing our own conduct impeccably?
Qualities to avoid such as:
- Communication getting (and at times being deliberately) misinterpreted
- Taking things personally
- Propoganda & untruths being said
- Bluffs being called
- Miscalculations/interpretations leading to possible disasterous consequences
- Authenticity – openness and honesty
- Spirit of togetherness
- Respect for the other
- Working together to create a better environment
- Having so much goodwill that mistakes and miscalculations are taken as that and not as something more personal
- Learning together, even if not a perfect situation, learning and growing together – and the relationship being fused more closely together as a result
What are your thoughts? Share in the comments below.
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)