We have been having great fun and results on Manifesting Excellence in using intuition and symbology to manifest recently!
This is some of what we covered –
– “I would like to know how to slow down my metabolism, how do I do that?”
– “How can I make the changes in my life last?”
– What is ‘intuition’?
– When using your intuition you may find yourself manifesting more because of the changes it may create in your energy
– If everything is energy and we are energetic machines, why shouldn’t we be able to read energy?
– Many people are influenced by others and change their own energy and diminish their abilities
– Dealing with “Am I doing it right?” when using your intuition
– Using symbology and identifying your own symbolic language
– You have always used symbology – the words (language) you see and hear are symbology too, as well as the imagery that your unconscious presents to you for unpacking the meaning. The visual imagery your unconscious presents to you has much more information packed within it than words could convey, that’s why your unconscious uses the symbology it does
– “A picture is worth a thousand words”
– It doesn’t have to be just visual, it can be auditory, kinesthetic etc
– What if there are no coincidences for where your attention and energy goes – what you focus on is indicative of your energy
– Example: “I want to go into a business deal with my friend, should I trust her?”
– “How will I know I’m doing it right?”
– Don’t let the logic of the left side of your brain get in the way
– How to ask questions to get more detail
– How to interpret the symbology you get
– How to check if you are ‘right’. Muscle testing, congruency etc
– “I’d like to know how to really tune in to my intuition and know how to read the signs that come up”
– “I am very intuitive…but sometimes guilt gets in the way. I’ve had incidences like I knew someone was gonna die…then I say it to someone and they say I’m spooky”
– “I’d like to use my intuition to pick stocks, find unlisted real estate deals, meet random strangers who want to partner with me on projects. The other part is that once I attract/intuit these things, I need to know what to do with them. As an example, I attracted partners for deals but I haven’t yet discovered the right deals.”
If you’d like to access the recent audio covering the above and join in the fun and results click here.