Just to let you know that the download of the Self-Esteem/Self-Love call is available in the archives of Manifesting Excellence along with other topics such as Money, Relationships, Letting Go, Fear, Emotions, and many others.
You can try Manifesting Excellence for 7 days and have access to all the archives, all the calls from every week going back to early last year.
I've listed the content below from the email that was sent to the group on Saturday.
The content included:
- You are questioning the unquestionable about yourself
- It's really about how you deny your own light and love to yourself
- It is a sense of disconnection, rather than moving to a place of connection
- Learning and modelling someone else's sense of disconnection and disempowerment
- As you shine the light, the shadows disappear
- When you are in your divinity you don't question these things because you are BEING it
- Abusive situations
- It is often a victim that creates another victim. However it is your choice how you see a situation and in going forward
- We question whether we are:
- What is your language with yourself like, what are the things you say to yourself
- Using physical situations and conditions to define ourselves, and them being transient
- Notice the vibration/energy of when you are unkind to yourself – it implies disempowerment, such as hopelessness, despondency etc
- Releasing blockages to self-love/self-esteem
- Unintentionally creating an invisible 'ceiling' in your energy. Flea and elephant analogies
- What this means on a Manifesting level
- Expectation and allowing
- Living each moment with your presence
- Make a list of why you deserve or don't deserve something. Deal with what's on that list, that is what prevents the manifestation of what you want
- Denying others and the Universe through us not forgiving ourselves
Questions included about:
- Is money correlated with self-esteem? Are they intertwined?
- Is there a way to 'test' how high or low your self-esteem is?
- How do you get around when you procrastinate or make excuses or get too busy to doing the things you adore and love and feel are your 'path'?
Have a wonderful week ahead!
P.S. As mentioned above, just like the content above on Self-Esteem/Self-Love, there is content on other topics such as Money, Relationships, Letting Go, Fear, Emotions, and more as well as over $250 in bonuses!