I wonder if you can relate to a popular question I was sent a few days ago.
I was asked by someone who would like to find work asking whether she should look to find work or whether she should manifest abundance (in previous years she had already manifested a flat and money but through various circumstances lost it).
She recently joined Manifesting Excellence to help her attract work and money. In the last couple of weeks she has already had movement with other areas of her life and would now like to resolve this.
The thing is, how can you manifest when you aren’t feeling good about where you currently are? ie aren’t you putting out a vibe of disatisfaction? If so, then how can you attract something that brings you HAPPINESS?
Also, when you are undecided your energy is divergent and not convergent – it causes a split in your energy. Thus your energy is divided – it is not congruent (or ‘aligned’) and usually leads to nothing happening.
This is usually a reason why most people do not get what they are wanting, and it is outside of their conscious awareness (ie they are unconscious of it).
You want to find a way to align that, so your internal focus is like a laser beam locking in (including unconsciously) on what you want so it comes in.
We will be answering these and other questions of yours this Saturday including:
- How to Manifest While not Happy With Where You Currently Are
- 3 Things You Can do When Your Goal Doesn’t Feel Good
- Being in ‘Two minds’ (Potential Split Energy) Can Lead to Not Getting Either Scenario
- Should I be “Getting a Job” or should I be “Manifesting my Abundance”?
- “Unemployment to Abundance” – is an energetic gap, how to close that gap
- Avoiding Hidden Dichotomies in your Thinking Inadvertently Splitting your Energy
- “Contrast” vs “Resistance”
The call-in/audio download details will be sent to you when you have registered.