Oftentimes many believe that changing their “everyday” lives can be difficult. Also, at the moment there is a lot of attention being placed in the world on scarcity and limited resources. This post shows that it can start with spirit, and the physical changes.
Here I share a story about a nurse, who looks after babies born up to 16 weeks early, who has not only transformed her own life, but of those around her, including those at the hospital where she works. Other nurses, patients, supervisors, and more, have all “felt the energy”. She has very much applied inspiration, Law of Attraction, and “Manifesting”.
In her words she says:
I am a qualified Neonatal nurse and I look after babies born up to 16 weeks early, or any baby who is considered to be unable to be cared for by its mother. So babies who have cardiac anomolies, hypothermia, hypoglycemia, birth abnormalities, babies requiring respiratory support, nutritional support, fractures due to delivery, babies having seizures, babies that dont feed, babies that have social problems, babies needing surgical interventions etc… the list is endless : )
(The pictures on this post are courtesy of Pamela)
Her name is Pamela Marsh and those of you on the group coaching calls will know her. She is also a one-to-one client.
We have been working together for a few months and she has also been on the group coaching program. We were interacting yesterday about some of the results she has been getting, including at her hospital, and thought it might be fun to share with others.
Some of the “Manifestations”
Some of what has been happening for her:
– Early on when we were interacting, within a couple of weeks, she attracted the car of her dreams (In her words: “I manifested an awesome car : ) “). Originally she wasn’t sure how it would happen. I gave her processes to focus on the car itself and let the details be taken care of. They were, the “how” took care of itself.
– Parking spaces appearing when she goes out
– The other day she parked somewhere and someone came over and gave her a ticket for parking that they had already paid for
– Traffic lights that are green
– People making her cups of tea when she thinks about it
– This week she has been manifesting boxes of chocolates too
And, in her words:
Oh but you missed the best one of all.. In the beginning I had a desire to leave behind the life/relationship that was dragging me down, and that led me firstly to manifesting a super coach (Hemal!) that started guiding me in the right direction, and now i’m finding myself again. The real happy, excited, unstoppable me and life just keeps getting better and better. ~ Thank you Hemal, you are fabulous : )
What Has Been Happening At Work
At her place of work what has been happening is:
– Other nurses feel inspired
– ‘Politics’ happen less, as everyone is more focused and busy on ‘feeling good’!
– There is a “great spirit”, and laughter can be heard!
– A consultant commenting: “I always know when you are here because I always hear laughing, laughter everywhere! It’s so good.”
– Because people are too busy playing the games and the momentum builds, there is no time for comments such as “What are you so happy about?”
How Has She Done This?
In addition to the work we have done together, she created some ‘games’ to play with the other nurses in the ward. The other nurses would find themselves being asked questions by her (Questions which they would find would change their focus!). These questions would powerfully change the atmosphere of the ward. They included:
– If you were going on a Hot Date this weekend, where would you be going and who with?
– If you were getting a cheque for £50,000, what would you do with it?
– If you were going on a Dream Holiday, what would it be like?
– If you were going away on a wild weekend for two, who would you take and where would you go?
– If you were going to the Oscars, what would you be wearing, how would you be going, what preparations would you make?
– Describe your Dream Man (or Woman)
As mentioned above, there would be a great spirit and a great energy. Despite a situation or the resources you believe you have (or that you believe you don’t have!), when you change ‘you’, you draw all sorts of resources to you for things to happen.
If you would like to Work One-to-One with Hemal Radia click here. If you’d like to join his Manifesting Excellence Group Coaching Calls click here.