Isn’t what is happening with North Korea and South Korea & the US an example of what happens in personal relationships when ‘ego’ and ‘mind’ get involved?
If everything on a macro level is reflective of a micro level and vice versa, isn’t this a reminder of us managing our own conduct impeccably?
Qualities to avoid such as:
– Communication getting (and at times being deliberately) misinterpreted
– Taking things personally
– Propoganda & untruths being said
– Bluffs being called
– Miscalculations/interpretations leading to possible disasterous consequences
– Authenticity – openness and honesty
– Spirit of togetherness
– Respect for the other
– Working together to create a better environment
– Having so much goodwill that mistakes and miscalculations are taken as that and not as something more personal
– Learning together, even if not a perfect situation, learning and growing together – and the relationship being fused more closely together as a result
What are your thoughts? Share in the comments below.