This is a beautiful video that Jen Reynolds created.  If you are reading this via the email notification then click here to access this video on the blog.

If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)

You might also like these post :

6 Comments

1. Gaylena Collins
    Posted June 16, 2009 at 4:39 pm | Permalink

I love the video and know and love the song it fits the video perfectly!
    Thank you so much for sharing it Hemal!
    Blessings

2. Cindy
    Posted June 19, 2009 at 4:50 pm | Permalink

what a beautiful video. thanks for the share. Cindy (twitter-notjustagrany)

3. Posted June 21, 2009 at 6:17 am | Permalink

Thanks Gaylena & Cindy! :)

4. Steffie
    Posted July 12, 2009 at 5:05 pm | Permalink

Simply beautyful, thank’s for sharing.

5. Sonali Patel
    Posted July 14, 2009 at 11:56 am | Permalink

you’ve shown thru the years
    and the loving way
    you’ve wiped away my tears
    taking care of things
    and making plans
    when good help was in demand
    and sealing my lips with a kiss
    And for this tender moment
    I’ll save to reminisce

6. Posted July 31, 2009 at 12:52 pm | Permalink

I was really moved by this video. I had picked up IZ’s CD when my husband and I had won a trip to Hawaii and discovered the beauty of his voice and person then. It had been the first holiday I’d taken with my husband without our four children and the oldest was fourteen. A few years later my husband passed away leaving me a widow at 44. I played this music piece at the end of his funeral in church much to the chagrin of the minister but I was insistent. The minister left before it was played but the rest of the people stayed and seemed mesmerized as the simplicity of the spiritual message through IZ’s sweet voice resonated throughout the space making the moment both magical and hopeful. I was happy that I had done it as the song meant something to us. Sometimes church people get too hung up on rules not on spirituality. I think that this video is beautifullly done – not only is the music perfect but the visuals and quotations are wonderful as well. Thanks.